Buyers Guide to Latex Pillows
When buying pillows it can be overwhelming and time-consuming trying to understand with all the option of fibres and fills that are available.
Selecting the right pillow can make such a difference in your sleep.
Have you ever considered latex pillows?
Latex is made from the sap of a specific rubber tree. The sap is foamed to create a large number of air bubbles which are what gives the pillow is soft and bouncy texture.
Whether you are a back, tummy or a side sleeper latex pillow come in different height profiles and contours.
View our full collection of latex pillows here.
Undeniable Benefits of Latex
- Naturally hypoallergenic and antifungal making it a hygienic choice
- Stays cooler in hot weather
- Latex repels dust mites and the growth of bacteria
- Provides Support to neck and shoulder
- May relieve pain and pressure
- Helps to maintain the ideal sleeping temperature
- Easy to maintain
To see our full collection of latex pillow or our full pillow collection follow this link or reach out to one of our customer service team who will be able to guide you in finding the perfect pillow to suit your needs.
- Jess G