At Manchester Factory, we offer a wide range of products for every room in the house, including the bedroom (such as Bamboo Egyptian cotton sheets and bamboo quilts) bathroom (such as Sheridan bath towels, and hotel bath robes), living and dining.
Just click to select Zip Pay as your preferred payment option when checking out.
We all love getting things straight away - this is one of the reasons why Zip Pay has grown to become a trusted and popular way to pay. It's also one of the reasons we've partnered with them!
We know you want to get a good night's sleep, but sometimes it can be difficult to close your eyes when your bed feels more like a pile of rocks than a place to rest. With our bamboo collection that is hypoallergenic, breathable and durable you'll never have that problem again.
The Sheridan Towel collection has a towel for every bathroom. From bathrobes to bath towels and even beach towels for those days at the beach or by the pool , Sheridan offers a variety of colors and designs to fit your style. The high quality cotton yarns in this towel ensure that each product is soft, absorbent, and long-lasting.
Treat yourself to the ultimate hotel experience and enjoy a deep, restful sleep as you drift away into a world of absolute comfort with a luxurious mattress topper.
You deserve nothing but the best, so why not start your morning with a nice and warm bathrobe from our online store. A luxurious bathtub robe is just the thing you need to relax after a nice warm shower or bath.
Zip Pay FAQ's
How It Works
- Shop for new bedding you want and need, choose ZipPay at the checkout.
- Sign Up- Create an ZipPay account in a few simple Steps
- Spread it - Pay your first instalment today, spread the rest over weekly, or fortnightly instalments.*
- Sit back -Enjoy your new bedding right away. Your remaining payments will be taken automatically from your chosen card
What You Need To Get Started
- Your first instalment
- Mobile number
- Debit or credit card in your name
- Be aged 18+ years
- Valid email address
- A valid Australian photo Id
What are the fees?
- With Zip Pay a $9.95 monthly account fee applies, we will waive the fee if you pay your statement closing balance in full, by the due date. With Zip Money a $9.95 monthly account fee applies which is waived if you have nothing owing.
How do repayments work?
- Repayments are automatically direct debited from the payment method that you added when you created the account. You can change the payment method at any time and the frequency of your payments to weekly, fortnightly or monthly as long as you're covering the minimum monthly repayments. Choose what works best for you.
What's the difference between Zip Pay and Zip Money
Zip Pay is an interest-free buy-now-pay-later service with a credit limit of up to $10001. Repayments are based on a minimum monthly payment from as little as $10 per week. A $9.95 monthly account fee applies, we will waive the fee if you pay your statement closing balance in full, by the due date. With Zip Pay, you can shop everywhere you see the Contactless Symbol when you add your Zip card to your Apple or Google wallet3.
Zip Money is a line of credit with credit limits between $1,000 and $5,000 for regular accounts and up to $50,000 for specific merchants. Zip Money offers customers a guaranteed interest-free period of 3 months across all products and up to 36 months with some retailers2. Zip Money accounts may incur a one-off establishment fee for certain credit limits. A $9.95 monthly account fee applies.
Both products also feature our Shop Everywhere card, which you can use at any online retailer that accepts Visa3.
Terms of Service
- 1 Zip Pay: Minimum monthly repayments are required. A monthly account fee of $9.95 applies. This fee is waived each month you pay your statement closing balance, in full, by the due date. Available to approved applicants only. T&Cs apply
- 2 Zip Money: Available to approved applicants only. Minimum monthly repayments are required. Paying only the minimum monthly repayment amount will generally not repay out the purchase within the interest free period. Any balance outstanding at the expiry of the interest free period will be charged at the standard variable rate, 21.9% per annum as at 1 July 2022 and is subject to change. A $9.95 monthly account fee applies. A one-off establishment fee may apply for new customers. Terms & Conditions apply and are available on application. See your contract for further details. Credit provided by ZipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878). T&Cs apply.
- * Rewards are redeemable when you reach the Rewards Goal. See Promotion and Reward Program T&Cs for more details.
- 3 Tap to pay in store available with Zip Pay only. Use the Card everywhere that Visa contactless payments are accepted in store. Card T&Cs apply. Single use card available with Zip Pay and Zip Money only. Use the Card everywhere that Visa contactless payments are accepted online. Card T&Cs apply.
- 4 Payments may take up to 3 business days to reach your biller. Certain biller exclusions apply including but not limited to credit institutions, gambling, share trading, personal loans and DEFT rent. A processing fee will be payable for each bill and invoice processed through Zip. The amount of the fee will be advised and authorised by You at the time of any relevant bill payment. ® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
- Apple, Apple Pay and the Apple App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. Google, Google Pay, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. VISA is a trademark owned by Visa International Service Association and used under license. The Contactless Symbol is a trademark owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC