A key service we provide at Manchester Factory is the ability to pre-order items before they’re available. We allow our customers to pre order their products so that they're able to reserve their purchase on limited stock items.
Please review all conditions of sale below before proceeding with placing a pre-order.
- If your order contains both in stock items as well as pre-order items, we will hold the entire order until the pre-order item's estimated dispatch date before dispatching.
- Items marked as available for pre-order will be shipped as soon as stock arrives.
- If multiple products are pre ordered with different estimated dispatch dates your order will be shipped when all products are made available in your order and will be subject to all normal shipping terms and conditions.
- Pre-orders can be made on products that the customer selects to pick up locally from our warehouse in Marrickville, NSW rather than shipping directly. In this instance we will notify the customer when their pre order products are ready for collection.
- Please note the dispatched date provided is just an estimate, it can occasionally be further delayed due to unforeseen circumstances such as shipping delays and supplier shortages.
- Please note that stock of pre orders can rarely be impacted due to unforeseen circumstances such as shipping delays and supplier shortages. If an order is ever impacted by a shortage of stock Manchester Factory will inform the customer and provide a full refund or the option to hold the pre order until additional stock is delivered.
If you place a pre-order then wish to cancel the order at any stage before the dispatch occurs it will be considered as a change of mind cancellation. All pre-order cancellations will be refunded as store credits only for the total order amount.